Are you a passionate learner looking for growth and enhance your expertise in the area of Talent
- Are you not able to find adequate learning opportunities within your organization to learn and implement Talent Management practices?
- By learning Talent Management, you will be able to learn how to develop and implement Talent Management Strategies in your own organization. You will be able to form productive teams and make your organization competitive.
- We believe we can support your learning and growth in the area of Talent Management. Our globally validated certification, Certified Talent Management Analyst (CTMA), will not only help you master the topics of Talent Management but also gives you practical understanding through project work with the support of our project coaches. Even after completion of the certification, you will also get our continuous support through applied learning coaching for 1 year at no extra cost.
By the end of the program, you will learn
- Learn how to develop and implement Talent Management Strategies in your own organization
- Recognize how to build a brand for your organization as an employer of choice
- Identify how to influence Senior Leaders and gain buy-in for support, resources and accountability
- Leverage the talent in your organization by managing performance, developing a talent pipeline and building a pool for future successors
- Lead your organization to build an aligned talent management strategy and implementation plan
Who should attend?
- Human Resource Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Training and Development Professionals * OD Professionals * Any Manager